- Learning Objectives
- After completing this program you will be familiar with:
Section Titles North East Regional Board Review
- The format of the written and clinical components of the North East Regional
- The types of questions that appear on the Exam.
- The topics of focus on the written examination.
- Guidelines for appropriate patient selection and the importance of selecting
the right patient.
- Patient Treatment Clinical Exercises
- Computer Simulated Clinical Exercises
- Health Assessment and Medical Emergencies
- Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry
- Periodontics and Dental Hygiene Techniques
- Disease Prevention, Health Promotion, and Therapeutics
- Infection Control